Monday, May 7, 2012

Remarks...



Assalamualaikum wbt..

I have opened this new blog to share anything that is related to the portrait drawing due to great appreciation that I have received from people out there. Anyhow, I have very excited to share my customer's portraits that I have completely portrayed, and off course I will also share the gadgets that I always use in my work. I am not an expert in this industry, I am still learning, still polishing my skills, and love to say that, I appreciate any comments regarding to my arts. It’s ok whether it is positive or negative comments, as long as that can improve my drawings ok...?


One of the gadgets that I LOVE most. Dont forget to catch my next entry. It will be more interesting and it's full of information for the portrait artists out there. See ya...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment