Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Storyline..

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Actually I don’t have much time to update this blog. I was quite busy with my final examination and spending time with family recently. I admit that every time I open and want to write a new entry, I stopped and start to post an entry in my other blog. Sometimes, I also think that who want to read my story? I was just a lonely person who talked to the wall. Haha.

However, my story about portrait drawing is still in progress. Maybe I am not prepared enough to teach others about drawing. I am not a professional in this industry and I am still a beginner, a learner, or an amateur, but I am very excited to share with people what I got, what I have done, and I also want to know the same. I want to share my skills, and still want others to share their skills too. There were too much stories played in my head until I didn’t know where to start.

I want to talk about pencil drawing, but my passion in pen drawing made my storyline got messed. Then, I think I should make a framework before I start to write the stories in here. Well, don’t be too worry, u will catch my stories soon. They are still in progress. Oraitee…?

2 comments:

  1. We share the same hobby!!! =)
    I'm also love portrait drawing....

    By the way....tau tak kedai mana yg ada jual blending stump?? So far blending guna facial tisu or cotton bud ja.... -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yg 2 sye ✗ sure...sbb penah g melawati pn xde..sye pun gune berus lukisan biasa je...tp jenis yg lenbut punye...i2 pn da cantek...:)

    ReplyDelete